by Ben Freedman
This very simple recipe is the favorite dessert every holiday at the Freedman household. I promise you that it is the creamiest Banana Pudding you will ever make, and it is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Follow the recipe below to achieve banana pudding heaven!
1 Box of Mini Nilla Wafers
2 packages of Jello Vanilla Pudding
1 cup of sour cream
1 small container of heavy whipping cream
- Layer ⅓ of a box of mini wafers in bottom of a 9/13 pan.
- Layer in small pieces of banana.
- In a separate bowl, mix together 2 packages:
– Vanilla pudding with 3 cups of whole milk
– 1 cup of sour cream (the secret ingredient)
- Pour half of this pudding into pan on top of wafers and bananas.
- Next, layer in ⅓ box of mini wafers.
- Slice 2 more bananas into small pieces.
- Layer on top of wafers.
- Pour remaining pudding on second layer.
- Top with crushed mini wafers.
- Place in fridge and top off with whip cream.
Serve as you please– good luck and enjoy!