- What tastes better than it smells?
- I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
- I can bring tears to your eyes; resurrect the dead, make you smile, and reverse time. I form in an instant but I last a lifetime. What am I
- A man is found dead on a Sunday morning. His wife calls the police immediately. The police question the wife and staff. The wife said she was asleep, the cook said he was cooking breakfast, the gardener said she was picking vegetables, the butler said he was cleaning the closet, and the maid said she was getting the post. The police immediately arrested the murderer.Who was the murderer?
- What flies when it’s born, lies when it’s alive, and runs when it’s dead?
- There are TEN HORSES in a field. They each have a stable. There was a storm one day and struck one of the stables. The stable burned. There are now 9 stables. Every horse has to go in a stable at night. You can’t build another stable and you can’t fit 2 horses in one stable. How do you fit ten horses in 9 stables?
- A man built his house above a river between two trees. He attaches his house to the middle of the two tree’s trunks. He does this because the river rises by 2 inches each years, but the trees grow 1 inch each year. If his house is 4 inches above the river how long will it take for water to hit his house?
- Two girls ate dinner together. They both ordered ice tea. One girl drank them very fast and drank five of them in the time it took the other to drink one. The girl who drank one died while the other survived. All of the drinks were poisoned.Why did the girl that drank more ice tea survive?
The answers to these riddles will be posted at a later date.